Friday, December 4, 2009

Duck, Chicken, Goat

I really, literally, cannot write. I know, I know--it's because I won't LET myself. And, yeah, I won't. When things are bad, repeatedly, I get a little dicouraged.

I've been writing my whole life. It is all I want to do (beside cuddle) and, I would just appreciate to be able to do it.

I wrote about a goat today.
I wrote about Daniel, but he won't remember that story.

yeah, yeah, I'm being negative.
I also can read 1337 but not write it myself.

I think 1337 is cool.
I've started this blog over so many times.
I think I have commitment issues.

I'll never be famous. I just want large amounts of people to think I'm great.
I finished my portfolio for photography, so maybe I won't failtography after all.
I'm the only one that's finished in my whole class--and people really like my pictures. I'm pretty happy.


Also! It may snow. And it's Jdogg and I's 3 month anniversary.
Monthiversary?
I wish I was cool or nifty at least.

I wish I could understand economics and not make so many fetus jokes.
I'm innaproprite.

Better watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to feel better.

:;Brookeworm <3z you, probably;:

0 comments: