Saturday, June 5, 2010

A P O L O G I Z I N

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
If I was John my hair would be so poof-tastic right now.
Well, it sort of is.
Andbutso, let me get down to it and explain myself.
Because once again to you my lovely, yes you. I am sorry.
I'm neglecting you.
I am a bad parent.
No affection
attention
advice
text messages.
Let me make it up to you.
I'll just unload.
Give you all I can.
Here it goes:
---
I'm living with Daniel which falls into
Jason left me which ties in with
I'm buying lots of things because
Daniel and I shop mostly at
Garage sales and thrift stores but I still
can't sleep
or eat properly.
But
I went to USM
for preview day
With BEBEH
it was meh.
I was sad.
I love USM, really
I met the paper
it was the only booth not filled with cheesy cheesepoo.
---
It is insane how much I want to work for the paper. Like. There are no words.
>>>Sidebar: there ARE words. There are always words. However. I'm so sleepy. Word for me this time, okay?
---
I can't put Jason in a box just yet. I just can't. And I have so much giraffe stuff now. And a new Buffy VHS box set. My life, please rationalize it.
---

1 comments:

POTUSforReeses said...

There are always words. Ha I love you. :)