Monday, June 7, 2010

S T R O K E T H E F U R R Y W A L L


RECOVERY:
still haven't changed the background on my laptop from those photobooth pictures of us, even though I spent the whole day looking for options on /wg/ @4chan
still can't help but listen to the playlist he made me
still think about him constantly
still handling situations in extremes (we're either never talking again or just star-crossed lovers that need to be best friends)
still seems like I'm the only one not doing well
still not recovered
---
"If You're Not The One"
Well, apparently I'm not. And that song is a joke and it sucks and I hate it.
I really hate it. It's just lies. Like you. So, neeeeeaaaahhhh.
---

2 comments:

jordan. said...

Ashlyn. Buttercup. I will kill. I WILL KILL. I will kill so hard.
Ashlyn. Peanut to my peanut shell. Record to my player. Noun to my "fill in the blank adventure." I will get you a siberian cat. I will get you twenty of them.
Ashlyn. Reef to my coral. I will kill all of the coconut crabs and punching shrimp and snakehead fish. I will get you an axotol, which is an albino mudkip.
Ashlyn. Z to my Jay. I will get you a pikachu.
I will get you a nerd, whom I will pay to make you new GBC games that only you will have.
I will get a you everything and anything you want.

I love you. So much.

Brookeworm said...

I love you more than I love words, or dashes, or sleeping. Jordan, I'll never let go.