Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How much is Prom? = Can you assemble a bomb?


I really love this dress I found on Etsy. It's beautiful.

But more than pretty dresses, I'm worried about prom not S U C K I N G.

Which for the most part means that I have to do my part to make sure the music does not promote the slitting of ones' wrists. Our class decided that, in order to save money, we should just make a Playlist.com playlist and all contribute ideas as to what should be on it.

Here is my "I really hope prom does not suck" playlist:



  • The Thong Song--Sisqo


  • My Humps--Black eyed peas


  • A-Punk--Vampire weekend


  • Crimewave--Crystal Castles


  • Helicopter--Bloc Party


  • I will follow you into the dark--death cab for cutie


  • Dawn of the dead--does it offend you, yeah?


  • Blue--Eiffel 65


  • My name is--Eminem


  • Milk--Kings of Leon


  • Prom Queen--Lil Wayne


  • Free Bird--(yes) Lynard Skynard


  • Here (in your arms)--Hellogoodbye


  • First day of my life--Bright eyes


  • Sexy Back--Justin Timberlake


  • Somebody Told me--The killers


  • Circus--Britney Spears


  • Speechless, Bad Romance, Just Dance, Monster, Teeth...--everything by Lady GaGa


  • Falling in love at a coffee shop--Landon Pigg


  • Electric Feel--MGMT


  • We are Golden--Mika


  • Loser--Beck


  • Man eater--Nelly Furtado


  • Sleepyhead--Passion Pit


  • Dirty--Christina Aguilara


  • Peaches--Presidents of the United States of America


  • Gold and a Pager--Cool Kids


  • Hot in here--nelly


  • That Vitamin C song.
L E T S H O P E F O R T H E B E S T

0 comments: