Monday, September 27, 2010

N E W B L O G

ashes.are.dusty

I'm going to start a new blog with my friend Dusty. We both work for the Printz and we want to start our own little story of down town Hattiesburg. She's such an amazing photographer and there's only so much room in a paper, but the internet is infinite and interested. So, what's going to happen is I'm going to be writing some articles (which may or may not be in the paper) and she'll be taking some pictures, and the articles will be in the blog (with the best picture) and there will also be a Tumblr where you can find the rest of the pictures from that story. We're really excited about it and want to try to get involved with this magazine called The Pines that started last year. I'm really excited about it. I'll keep you all posted.


<3
:3

0 comments: