Tuesday, September 7, 2010

P A W S B I R T H D A Y


Mony and Paw at Mardi Gras in February _______Actual paw.
_________________________________
My great grandfather just had his 83rd birthday. That's amazing to me. Paw and Mony have meant so much to me throughout my life. I wanted to visit him during the weekend, but things didn't work out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Paw was one of the first people to convince me to write. I would write books and tape the pages together when I stayed with them, hiding them in the "secret drawer" in the couch. Paw always told me to do my best. And I've always done so because of him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

I'm going to start working on some Paw stories so I'll see how that goes and post up some things soon. :3
_________________________________

Happy birthday, Paw. <3

0 comments: