Monday, January 11, 2010

O V E R W H E L M E D

I'll never talk again;oh, boy you've left me speechless--

I love L A D Y G A G A
Brebre got me her new Cd this weekend.

Currently, I am listening to "Speechless" instead of doing my AP English work.

This is my T O D O L I S T

REFLECTION ON FRANKENSTEIN CHAPTERS 1--5
QUESTIONS ON FRANKENSTEIN 1--5&6--9
COMPARISON AND CONTRAST ESSAY (FRANKENSTEIN AND BEOWULF)
eMAIL MISS VAL ABOUT MY TRANSCRIPTS
eMAIL USM
GET PORTFOLIOS READY TO BE SENT--THEN SEND THEM
DECIDE WHAT WORKS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE LITERARY MAGAZINE
EDIT WORKS THAT SHOULD BE IN THE LITERARY MAGAZINE
EDIT EVERYONE ELSE'S NON FICTION WORKS FOR THE LITERARY MAGAZINE (I'M THE NON FICTION EDITOR.)
ALGEBRA II TEST--STUDY AND STUFF



O_O
did I sign up to be a senior?
It's the final act of my high school career.
I feel like I should make it a good show.
It's not a game, but I still have to play.

0 comments: