Friday, January 8, 2010

What i mean to say is

that I am still really worried about S C H O L A S T I C S; because it's all my stories about my
M O N Y and I care a lot about them.
Everything I write is for her, really--maybe not in the sense that they're all A B O U T her per say, but they are for her in the way that--I mean, I want her to be proud of me, ya know?
I do all this so that one day she can brag about me. Something tangible that's not just the honor roll. I want her to be able to say, "Hey, diju read my granbabbiez book at da store? Iz real good."
I want her to feel like I've done something big. B I G like really big.
I want to feel like I've done something B I G.
I want to put her name in the world forever. Next to mine.
Je t'aime, Mony.
What I mean to say is that
I love you.
More than you will ever know. And I need you,
more than that.

0 comments: