Thursday, April 22, 2010

I told Jason that I would expand my horizons and try to write about anime, like Addie. So I'll try I guess...
---
I can remember being in the seventh grade and finding out that, after ten, cartoon network turned into adult swim and so I shouldn't go to bed at eight anymore. And so I didn't. I stayed up to watch Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha and whatever else happened to be on. I don't know why. I never knew what was going on. All I knew was that once I got to 8th grade I found other people that watched those shows, too. And it wasn't until I found out how creepy they were that I stopped. Those people, they knew so much about the shows and such. And they were all so sad, and gross, and creepy. And some people just get stuck there, and some people just get stuck in other things, like office jobs and families.

0 comments: