Thursday, April 29, 2010

So, I spent around three hours watching old Mary-Kate and Ashley videos. I don't know why, but it's conned me into begging Jason to watch one (or two) of their VHS's that I'll dig up somewhere from my past. My nose is so itchy, this morning madee sat straight up and told me to stop sniffling and that I was keeping her awake--I think it's all this nostalgia in the air, it's making me dizzy. There are three weeks left here. Only three. I filled out FAFSA today with Miss Jana:

No I don't know my Mom or Dad's birthdays, or anniversary.
No I don't know how much money is in the bank or how many square feet our house is.
I wonder how many poeple fill out the "Yes, I have a farm," section? But I just want to sing, "We Need A Vaction," "No One Tells The President What To Do," and maybe, "Gimme Pizza." I just want to belt, "Bravery."
Whatever happened to them? I wonder if they ever watch their own TV show re-runs, or movies. I would. I wish my life had been recorded. Sometimes I think I remember what I want to.


0 comments: