Tuesday, April 6, 2010

P A R E N T H E T I C A L L Y R E F E R E N C D

6 1/2 weeks left of school. 3 1/2 days until the weekend.4 blocks left until the end of the school day. ~30min left until the end of this class. ~1month+10 days until the end of school. Somehow, it's easy for me to believe the days are moving slower. Though I can't remember yesterday that well. I'm letting time slip by. Taking it for granted. I hope I don't regret that later. I'm sure I will.
-----------------------------------------
I wish I'd eaten breakfast. I spent all morning trying to remember my dream. And writing a story in my head, that will be on my blog--later. I had a bowl of dry cereal. And some coke. Milk would have been lovely.
------------------------------------------
Dearest AP English, I could parenthetically reference how much I want it to be the weekend. Or how much I want to sleep.
-----------------------------------------
Loud noises frighten me. I'd much prefer if the next time someone is asleep in class--or princiPAL could just tap them on the shoulder. The sound of an 800 page book slapping the ground from five feet in the air is extremely aliked to the sound of a bullet. I thought we were all going to die.
---------------------------------------

1 comments:

jordan. said...

I hate jana. I hate her so much it's scary. I hate her more than I hated Jon for showing me how the world really is, I hate her more than I hated michael for those five minutes when he really let me down, and I hate her more than I hate the mustard macaroni our cafeteria serves. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.
But I love periods. And I love you. And love this blog.