Monday, May 24, 2010

2 R E A S O N S

Maddie Roommate in this picture, and Zack's missing shirt.
We Graduated.

Where'd you go?
I miss you so--
seems like it's been forever
that you've been gone...

I'm SO sorry. I didn't M E A N to disappear. I really didn't. I got really spoiled at school with having internet everyday. Then graduation started creeping up. And I got so busy. And, and, I'm sorry. I am sorry. You don't deserve this. Please don't leave me.

Okay, I'm back. Here's what's on the menu:

I don't have internet at home. I can blog a bit from my phone. Period. When I can, I'll make pretty posts on the computer. However, that is very very seldom.

I want to start a journey. An epic journey to and through churches in my area. I want to go to a new one every Sunday, chronicle the events, and find the perfect church. However, I'm thinking that's going to be a pretty funny account, because there are some churches I can't take seriously. Freal.

Anyway, I mean, I probably can't do that this summer. Cause, you know, I go to Jason's church with him mostly. And, I just don't think I will. "Can't" is synonymous with "won't."

I'm back. As much as I can be. I love you. Really.


0 comments: