Wednesday, May 12, 2010

C D C M E H A P P I



My junior, Anna, made me a mix CD.

I love it.

(1)Pianno Lessons--Porcupine Tree

(2)Maxwell's Silver Hammer--the Beatles

(3)Graduate--Third Eye Blind

(4)Paris Is Burning--St. Vincent

(5)Bad--Michael Jackson

(6)Water Dripping On Bread Makes Bread Taste Not So Nasty--Major Organ And The Adding Machine

(7)Sleeping In--The Postal Service

(8)Telephone (feat. Beyonce')--Lady Gaga

(9)Poem: At What Point Does A Shakespeare Say--Emilie Autumn

(11)Italian Leather Sofa--Cake

(12)Spring-Heeled Jack--Zombina & The Skeletons

(13)She Blinded Me With Science--Thomas Dolby

(14)Death to Death--Stars

(15)The Day He Didn't Die--The Mighty Might Bosstones

(16)This Hog's In Love--The Presests

(17)A-W-E-S-O-M-E--Reel Big Fish

(18)Glass Vase, Cello Case--Tattle Tale

(19)Boombox (feat. Julian Casablancas)-- The Lonely Island

(20)Two Shoes--The Car Empire

(21)The Future Soon--Jonathan Coulton

(22)Write What You Know--Stars



2 comments:

anna said...

I am saving that badge of walrus-me forever and ever and ever, even when the sperm whales come to the end of their time. I am glad you like it.

Brookeworm said...

I'm so glad :) that is the only cd in my car, btw. People ride with me and go, "What is this?" Um, AWESOME, duh. I'll be visiting you next year.
<3