Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Ashlyn Brooke Ervin
Unless you're going to work for like, the president, they really aren't going to look at your facebook.
1) My aunt worked for a big deal hotel in new orlens (britney spears stayed there) and she wasn't allowed to have a facebook
2) My mom's ...friend works for a law office, they monitor her facebook to make sure she isn't innapropriate
3) If you work for MSA or attend MSA MSA will monitor your facebook

Things that are not related: any temp job that's entry-level. (IE: college/high school jobs)
See More
9 hours ago ·
Corey Brown Voicing your opinion seemed more to me (and the rest of the facebook community) like an attack on her. And ashlyn, people who want to keep their jobs SHOULD be intelligent and mature enough to know better, but obviously not everyone thinks ...with the intellegence and maturity of ashlyn brooke ervin. I'm curious to read what verse in Romans 8 (or 6?) is on your wrist. i'm sure it has nothing to do with bashing a devoted christian for voicing her disapproval on the use of profanity on facebook by defending the people (or possibly yourself) that choose to use to do so.

Ashlyn Brooke Ervin All things work out for good. Romans 8:28
Which, if you must know, is something beyond a bible verse for me and extremely personal.
What I MEANT however, was that intelligent people will have jobs. Unintelligent people--on the same accord, do... not need Hunter telling them how to keep their jobs. Unintelligent people should not and probably won't hold the higher up jobs that negate stalking employees' facebooks.
Also--you don't know what attacking is. Also, Hunter and I are friends. Also, God didn't decide which words were curse words, people did. Also, without cheating on Google, do you know who gave up their tomb for Jesus? Also--don't challenge my religion (especially over facebook). Also, do YOU go to Jesus college too?

Daniel, we didn't start the fire.


Ashlyn Brooke Ervin Hunter does not need defense. She's a very strong girl.

We were explaining the situation (because someone obviously misinformed her).

We weren't doing anything unfriendly.
...
And, actually, the only person being rude and offensive here is you.

Jonathan Taylor Moose what a snobby little bitch. i'm really glad i don't know you and ps you like you're twelve so i really don't have the heart to tell you off anymore than what i just did. also, i think its immature to challenge other people's beliefs. if you... don't like what someone has on their page, then fuck you and deal with you.
and hunter i'm really sorry for writing this on you're page but that little girl deserved it.


Ashlyn Brooke Ervin I'm eighteen. I don't curse. I didn't disagree with her--I informed her of how facebook works.
I haven't seen Hunter have a problem with anything actually.
I'm a freshmen in college.
If you don't like the internet go sleep in the kitchen.
Als...o, I am not twelve.
Also ILY Hunter.
Also, seriously. I don't curse on facebook.
Also I'm really happy I don't know you either because, in your mind, you did curse out a twelve year old. I'm not little. Are you challenged in any way? I have a tattoo. =18?
Also, your last name is moose, things you say to me (type) translate to sounding like bullwinkle.
Also, if you can't man up and debate intelligently over your beliefs then keep them to yourself, especially over the internet.
Also, I really don't like you mister bullwinkle, not at all.

Ashlyn Brooke Ervin Mister Bullwinkle, what you just said is a threat. That is not at all mature, debate like, or polite. Much less Christian. I am straight. But, if you condone hate crimes and are homophobic I suggest you read the bible, the internet, or the ...news.
Also, you still feel like I'm twelve. You realize you're condoning threatening and battering a minor? Seriously Mister Bullwinkle?
Your daddy was wrong, BTW, a dike could take on any boy.
But I am not a dike. At all. I have a boyfriend. But, really, you didn't have to know that.

Ashlyn Brooke Ervin
I actually said I was bad at math, but thanks for trying to read.
I'm not gay.
I am a nerd and I'm quite proud of it.
I have friends. Like Hunter.
Your name is moose. Mr. Bullwinkle.
...Tell me about yourself. I'd like to play that game, too.See More
6 hours ago · · 1 personLoading... ·

Corey Brown GIRL... CHILL OUT. How can you bash on him for being immature and at the same time come up with something as childish as calling him "mr. bullwinkle?" Even calling me out for wanting to avoid EXACTLY THIS was a showcase of immaturity. And y...ou claim to not be snobby, but you're "always right?" you do realize the things you're saying are totally contradicting each other right? How can you be 18 and in college, yet have the maturity of a twelve-year-old. You always have to have the last word don't you? I told myself i wasn't going to bother messaging you anymore, but GOOD GRIEF...

Ashlyn Brooke Ervin I actually don't. But I'm glad you're worried about me. That's a lot nicer than your "I'm not Christian" friend.
Also, how is he in your club? I don't curse (which obviously means a lot to this club) and he does (to a 12 year old, he thinks...) and I believe in God.
I feel like I meet the qualifications.

Jordan Scaife Don't talk trash about Ashlyn. She is my best friend. She is not a dyke (*Check your spelling). But if you only fight dykes, I'd be glad to become one for the five minutes it would take for me to knock you the hell out. Because, unlike Ashl...yn, I am incredibly immature and prone to childish facebook drama with childish people.
To recap: I've looked at your profile. I know where you live. See you soon, Mr. Bullwinkle.


1 comments:

K. Daniel Moran said...

How did you copy and paste this to where there were the pictures and links? Tell me on my blog or fb please. If you reply here, I won't see it. I don't think.