Tuesday, August 24, 2010

S L E E P I N G W I TH F O N D U E























WANTED: sponsor for budding writer and journalist. Must have money. Needed, someone to afford trips to other countries (for inspiration), schooling (for learning), and supplies (like pasta and sushi). Apply below.

I guess Daniel Bitch and I are similar. Because I get up too early for classes too. But, it's SO much better than the alternative.

Tydee is still asleep. And I want to wake him up and make him kiss me and be sweet. But, I can't describe accurately how adorable he is when he's sleeping. It's like, I don't even, it's like chocolate fondue and puppies.

The paper comes out today. (TUES&THURS) Last time, I was page ten, this time page three.

Page one is in sight. I get a lot of stories. And Sam said I'm the most reliable. That makes me happy. I have a lot to do. I'm so scared I'll forget to do something. AH. College is stress.

0 comments: