Monday, July 12, 2010

B L I Z Z A R D



...
I'm actually sitting at Will and Casey's with Ty right now. They are Ty's friends. Well, they were. They're my friends now. I randomly showed up today without him and at first they were like :? but then they were like :] so it was cool.
...
Ty just got off work. He brought me pasta. I think that's sweet.
...
Ty called blizzard and the wait is 45 minutes or something insane like that but I'm sitting with his phone next to me in case an actual person answers because his WOW has been frozen like ten hundred years. I feel like that's sweet of me, sort of.
...
Today I said, "Well, Baby, I guess while you're at work I'll kinda go look for a job."
5pm.
(Looks for job)
(Drives to mall)
(Thinks, walks)
(Sees Justice)
(Goes inside)
"Are you hiring?"
"Yes"
(Has job, tomorrow, at 3.)
...
I've never been so happy.

0 comments: