Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Today the internet told me I was ugly. But then the internet told the internet to STFU. And it did. And I was so happy I got fuzzy--then I sneezed.

I love gaia so hard. I can't even stop. I'm nostalgia-in like a loser but I can't help it at all. It's INSANE.

I'm getting up at six AM to take my sister to drill team. I have to go to work at two. Where will the sleep happen?

I love my job. I love those little girls. But the moms suck, a lot of them. It's sad.

I don't think parents know how to parent. I mean, I'm not saying I DO. But, I don't think I would tell my daughter, "-name-, you can't shop here! You got fat and now none of these clothes look right on you. And I'm not going to have you going out and making me look bad."

1) She was overweight, but I would never say that to my child. Ever.
2) I would never let my child get that overweight. Ever. You do have control over that.
3) There were clothes that fit her there. Aplenty.


I was so mad I could scream. But then one little girl and her mom came in and started looking around and the mom would hold something out and say, "do you like this?" and the little girl would say, "eh." Then she would take it over to me and ask, "My mom likes this, is it cute?"

1) I am color deficient. In no way am I the outfit queen.
2) They were NOT cute, but I told the little girl they were because her mom was like, very close by.
3) I wanted to tweet that when it happened. I could not, as I was at work.


My allergies are trying to kill me. My throat hurts so bad. I could sleep for a week. I mean, I'm glad I have a lot of hours, but I'm so tired. I'll be happy next week when I don't work quite as much.

I'm trying to decided whether or not I want to go see the kids at MSA. I don't know. I might wait a while. I might have to with work and school. Dumb.

I can't figure out my online alcohol class.

Tydee looks like a bear when he's sleeping. I love him.

I'm sleepy now. I love you.

3 comments:

K. Daniel Moran said...

giggles about little girls.

jordan. said...

I am going to MS-Gay's Alum Day (whenever it is that that happens. ) Come with me. Be my date.

Brookeworm said...

@JERDN
yes.
@dnlbtch
I almost adopted one today.