Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shame on your for missing so much of my life!I'm just kidding. You know I couldn't ever stay mad at you. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!








.
..
...
..
.
I moved. In to a new house. With Ty. In Hattiesburg. It is so awesome I can't even tell you with words. I got a JOB. I work now. I have lost my schedule twice. I actually work tomorrow, but I don't know when. I've been on Gaia a lot lately. I can't tell you how happy I am. Other than that whole thing with me losing my hours twice. I mean, the first time Heather wrote them on a sticky note. Next on a receipt. I don't know. I guess I should have been like, please let me write them here, on my eyelids. I have sonic receipts from February--but not a Justice receipt from yesterday? My life, it has no sense. But tydee <3

0 comments: