Friday, July 9, 2010

J O R D A N




I'm completely for this.

Jordan Scaife is one of the most legit people I have ever met. I can't even lie. I don't really know what I stand for if I am Team Jordan. But given the Team Edward/Jacob options, I choose her.
I'm team Jesus because Edward and Jacob can't save you. /save?
I'm sitting with Ty at his friends house and it's not until now that I realize I just always think life sounds like a video game. There aren't really sound effects when I walk, or run into doors, or tables, or eat, or almost die.

I really am illogical. I colored a picture for Ty today and spelled "really" wrong. It made me a little sad.

So I'm sitting around and realizing that I've spent my summer doing things I find immediately important, which is good, but my book is really sad right now. I need like, 150 more pages until I'm comfortable saying it's finished. But, I am going to go to college so that's good I guess.
I can't type with these sleeves.

1 comments:

jordan. said...

Ashlyn: When I went to New Orleans, I told my orientation leaders about my brushings with law enforcements. Immediately afterwards, I asked if I could carry a weapon on campus.
I am not very smart. I am definitely not as smart as you.
Also, I am not as witty, or cute, or good at any of the things you are good at as you.

But I do love you a whole lot.
It's my only redeeming quality, but I'm hoping it works out.

Love, Jordan.