Saturday, July 31, 2010

U R C U T E L I E K P O O P

Tydee made me better when I was sick. :3 He takes care of me,
he's so sweet. He mad me soup and got all my medicine and didn't let me walk to get blankets or cokes or anything. I love him.






Everyone is acting so weird lately. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But you think you know a person and then POOF, they're a zombie. They're an apocolapse. Look out, kiddos, your best friend is the end of the world, your cat is a black whole, and your hamster cures cancer.


I'm being sarcastic.











These guys mean more to me than most people I know IRL. SRSLY. Days like today I find myself scrolling through my phone to text John about a cute girl at work, or a new found Nerdfighter.





I don't want you to apologize. Really, none of you. I've thought about it and I'm just done. I'm convinced. It cannot be fixed. You messed up. I'm so tired. I just want to get out of this high school hole and act a little more grown up. Sorry. But, that's some immature gaming going down.








So I'm loving my job at Justice when I can actually work. I hate just standing, greeting is a joke. I am not that peppy. Sorry. Let me fold, organize, or run dressing rooms. I just want hours. I just want to be productive. I just want to be able to eat sushi once a week and bathe. That's all my life needs. And my laptop, oh internet.



If you can count you can haiku.
DERP.

0 comments: