Friday, March 19, 2010

K I N D L E

Books I'll get as soon as I receive my Kindle in the mail in two dayz(!):

John Green (all); Maureen Johnson (some);Average American Male, The Lie (both);Scar Tissue;Whip Smart;Jane Austen (all, because they're all FREE);Alice in Wonderland&Through the Looking Glass (also FREE);War and Peace (FREE);Aesop's Fables (FREE);Wizzard of Oz (FREE);Chuck Palahniuk;
David Sedaris; Last American Man;Monkey Mind, and all of Natalie Goldberg;Bird by Bird;White Oleander;Perks of Being a Wallflower;(...)

I Was Told There Would Be Cake

So B. It

>>>>

>>>>

I'm going to need more book-shopping-money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne Loves her Kindle! Can't take her face away from it, in her words "I never knew how much time I wasted turning pages!"

Brookeworm said...

Well I get mine today! I can't wait. :)